It’s never too late to Volunteer! Check out this great piece from NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams about our awesome 50+ Volunteers.
I volunteered with an eighty-five year old woman named Muriel in Morocco. She was amazing, and I was fortunate to have her wisdom and support to lean on during training. Now she’s my inspiration that it’s really never too late to do what you want to do in life. Whenever I have friends say they’re too old for this or that, I tell them about Muriel.
- student118 likes this
- alena-rogers reblogged this from nextyearsgirl
- birdie-ellis reblogged this from nextyearsgirl
- foulmouthedliberty reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias and added:
- satinenoire reblogged this from peacecorps
- suigenerisproductions likes this
- smallbirdswaiting likes this
- truth-has-a-liberal-bias reblogged this from peacecorps
- caralunaa likes this
- peacecorps likes this
- nextyearsgirl reblogged this from peacecorps and added:
- likehope likes this
- peacecorps posted this